Job Vacancies in UAE
Interested in applying please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title in the subject line
Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Marketing Director
1. Promote brands, products, services in the company;
2. Ability to persuade people to purchase their brands or services and make sure that commodity conduits function smoothly;
3. To be creative in raising brand, product, or service awareness;
4. To be analytical and possess the vision to understand market segments.
5. Should be hard working and possess excellent communication skills.
• Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships;
• Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of the company’s products and services;
• Ability to analyze the market, including competitors and clients;
• Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe;
• Performs collection activities as required;
• Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques;
• Tracks personal sales statistics and submits them to Sales Manager for periodic reviews;
• Completes proactive customer “good will” calls.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication;
• Ability to think outside the box and be creative;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Effective organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to plan, formulate and implement strategies by using or adapting tactics;
• Ability to adjust to and work with teams;
• Have self confidence to drive and inspire;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Quick decision-making abilities;
• Excellent knowledge of the company’s present and past product lines;
• Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets;
• Thorough knowledge of competitors’ products and services;
• Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people;
• Minimum of Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree;
• Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience;
• UAE Driver license and own a vehicle.
Title: Communication / PR Manager
Reports to: Marketing Director
1. Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications.
2. Ability to utilize all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the company.
3. Gain understanding and support as well as to influence opinion and behavior of the general public and clients.
4. Communicate key messages to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between the organization and its public.
5. Monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of an organization’s stakeholders, then report and explain the findings to the management.
• Determines communications and PR strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization;
• Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
• Manage media relations and maximize media opportunities;
• Develop strong relationships with media reps;
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Collating and analyzing media coverage;
• Writing and editing in-house magazine, newsletter, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
• Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
• Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
• Commissioning market research;
• Coordinate with Community events Manager to foster community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Candidates need to show evidence of the following:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
• Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
• Ability to cope with pressure;
• Creativity, imagination and initiative;
• Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
• Communication and media studies;
• English and literary studies;
Title: Community Events Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Director
Event coordinator is responsible for the production of events from conception to completion. Events can include exhibitions, conferences, promotions and product launches, social events, internal and external health & wellness promotions. The role of event coordinator is hands-on and often involves working as part of a team. He/she must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. They must work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event.
• Researching markets to identify opportunities for events;
• Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements;
• Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
• Agreeing to and managing an event budget;
• Securing and booking a suitable venue or location;
• Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to;
• Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire;
• Organizing facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
• Identifying and securing speakers or special guests;
• Planning room layouts and the entertainment program, scheduling workshops and demonstrations;
• Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings;
• Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners;
• Preparing delegate packs and papers;
• Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event;
• Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of flyers, posters, catalogues and brochures;
• Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
• Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
• Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Project management experience;
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
• Problem-solving skills and diplomacy;
• Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills; sales and/or marketing skills;
• The ability to manage budgets;
• Flexible and adaptable approach.
Title: Sales Manager
Reports to: Marketing Director
1. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in an assigned market.
2. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
3. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for Account Executives.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
• Insures that all Account Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Sets examples for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching and counselling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• 5-7 years of experience in sales management.
• Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.