Zigron Inc. currently has an opportunity available for Project Manager. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Management of Software Development Projects is MUST.
This position is for Zigron Inc. Islamabad-Pakistan Office
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operational and technical aspects of mid or large scale projects
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of development engagements and customer satisfaction
- Assists in managing day-to-day client interaction and expectations for mid or large-scale projects
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Reviews complete deliverables across project
- Coordinates project team from inception through completion
- Acts as senior representative for Project with Client.
- Participates in or leads daily, weekly or monthly meetings. Reviews to track and report project status, identifying deviations or adverse trends. Interfaces with upper management.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum two (5) years of Project Management experience. PMP certification is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field
- Excellent understanding of software development processes; ability to understand, analyze and create reports
- Working knowledge of both the theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Proven experience with people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project timelines
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Experience in effectively influencing and leading personnel and the ability to write business reports in a well-organized manner
- Strong team skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Proficiency with project management software
For details on organization you may visit www.zigron.com. We offer excellent working condition in a corporate environment. If you fulfil the above requirements and are interested please send your resumes at ‘email@example.com‘ with position title in subject line at your earliest latest by 20th April 2013.
Please note that we are equal opportunity employer. and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.