Top 10 Countries Debate in Parliaments
3. South Korea
Lead Developer at Dubai
Thanks in advance for taking your time to go through the details and sending your profile.
We would like to highlight that all your details will be kept confidential and will not be shared without your prior permission.
Our Company Profile:-
Atribs is an aggressive, goal-focused Information Technology professional services organization dedicated to providing its customers with solutions designed to optimize our their business.
It is an innovative consultancy providing Software Development, Quality Consulting and Staffing services. It offers enterprise solutions and B2B & B2C applications. Along with the software business it provides high-class information technology integration projects and outsourcing services.
Technology Services provides software architecture, design, development and consulting services.
Professional Staffing Services provides high quality professional consultants to meet the customer technology manpower requirements.
Hope this new opportunity would provide the challenges, growth and the work environment, what you are looking for!!! The Compensation would match the Industry standards.
Position: .NET Lead
Employment: Permanent Role
Hence, Please send your updated profile & under-said details for processing the same.
E. CTC :
Notice period :
Marital Status :
Exp in .NET:
Exp in WPF:
Exp in SQL:
Exp in lead:
Current Role :
Feel free to mail me in case you have queries.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Atribs IT Consulting
Immediate Opportunity for Business Analyst at Dubai
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI – News) ranks 267 on the list of Fortune 500 Multinational companies, it’s a global leader that brings ingenuity to the places where people live, work and travel. By integrating technologies, products and services, we create smart environments that redefine the relationships between people and their surroundings.
Our team of 162,000 employees creates a more comfortable, safe and sustainable world through our products and services .
Our commitment to sustainability drives our environmental stewardship, good corporate citizenship in our workplaces and communities, and the products and services we provide to customers.
For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com .
We have an immediate requirement to hire an Application Business Analyst with experience in the following
1. 8-10 Year Experience on Web and Mobile application Development
2. Experienced in Developing Sharepoint Portal Server 2013, 2010 based applications.
3. Strong Technical background in Implementing Bespoke Applications on Microsoft Technologies.
5. Strong Experience of Databases including T-SQL, SQL Server 2000,2005 and 2008. Ability to write Adhoc SQL Scripts is required.
6. Experience in Developing Mobile application based on HTML5, IOS and/or Android platform.
7. Knowledge of operating system including Windows Server 2003, 2008 for Application Deployment.
8. Creation of forms, reports and stored procedures and understanding of Programming Nomenclatures.
9. Knowledge of IDE’s including Visual Studio and experience of working remotely with Team Viewer and Remote Desktop.
10. UML Modeling concepts including Activity, Package and Use Cases Diagrams. Experienced in creating application Prototypes and Story Board desirable.
JOB LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
Incase you are interested please send me your updated resume with the following details and we will contact you shortly.
Thanks & Regards
Lead HR Professional, Talent Acquisition
Quality Assurance job opportunity at Axact Karachi
We have job opportunity in QA department (Sales), for which we require a person who is a Graduate + 1 year experience in QA dpt.
Shifts availability for Male are All, however for Females, one should be available in Morning (9am-5p.m), Afternoon (1pm-9pm) & Evening shift (5p.m-1am).
If you are interested, or anyone you want to refer to, then please do email your resume on email@example.com while mentioning in Subject as “Resume for Quality Assurance”.
*Please note that this is Not a Software QA job… but it is QA in Sales department
Urgently Required Internal Auditor at Lahore
To assist Senior Manager in risk assessment, audit planning, audit programs, and in conducting audit activity according to approved audit plan;
Assist with preparation and filing of audit work papers; and
Undertake special assignments as requested by Management
ACCA / MBA / BBA (Hons.) having 3-4 years of experience in Internal Audit;
Self motivated and professional; and
Excellent communication skills.
*Experience of auditing Information System shall be an edge. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB OPPORTUNITIES for Sr Analyst Programmer at Malaysia
We are a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Nityo collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses by leveraging comprehensive business and technology solutions across diverse domains. Nityo offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. Nityo leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 15 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Telecom, BFSI, Manufacturing, Consumer Services and Healthcare.
Check out our website for more details. – www.nityo.com
In behalf of Nityo Infotech Services Sdn Bhd., I am extending one of our hot opportunities to you.
Please see details below.
Location: KL, Malaysia
As analyst developer you will participate in a team of professional technology staff in the design and development of solutions.
The team member will work closely with global development teams to support customers and business needs. More specifically the role will include:
• Consult with customers and other development team members on software requirements; participate in software design, perform analysis for development of solutions.
• Excellent understanding on publishing systems or editorial systems is required.
• Analyse issues to support and maintain LexisNexis Editorial Systems and various publishing mediums.
• Conduct program and system testing according to agreed standards or design requirements.
• Collaborate with team and other colleagues on designs, planning and execution.
• Take product ownership throughout entire software development life cycle.
What we’ll give you
• A competitive salary package
• The chance to work at a multinational company with recognized industry leaders
• A young, passionate, creative and exciting work environment
• The opportunity to get involved in the local development community
• Freedom to innovate and improve work processes and technologies
• A team with great drive and collaboration
Should you be interested to apply, please forward your updated resume with PHOTO. ANSWER ALL details below.
Total Years of Experience
Relevant years in ASP.NET:
Relevant years in .NET 4 and 4.5:
Relevant years in C#:
Relevant years in MSSQL:
Relevant years in Oracle:
Relevant years in MS Sharepoint Server:
Relevant years in MS Project Server:
Relevant years in Windows Azure:
Relevant years in WCF:
Relevant years in XML:
Relevant years in XPATH:
Relevant years in XSLT:
Do you have exp. in multithreading?
Current Basic Salary:
Benefits Acquired from Current employer:
Expected Basic Salary (in MALAYSIAN RINGGITS PER MONTH):
Reason for leaving:
Do you have any pending applications with other companies?
Do you have any offers in hand?
Are you willing to relocate and work in the said work location?
Are you willing to work/travel overseas?
Are you open for CONTRACT positions?
Can you join in less than/or 1 month?
Feel free to extend this opportunity to your friends and colleagues. If you feel that you are not suitable for this job but you are currently exploring for new opportunities, email your updated resume email@example.com and let me check on how i can help you out.
Senior iOS Developer at Dubai
DM3 (Digital Media Marketing & Monitoring) Institute is a regional leader in the delivery of social media and digital marketing training and certification programs. With offices in Dubai, Riyadh and Jeddah, the DM3 Institute delivers a range of programs that are designed to support economic and workforce development in the region by promoting digital marketing as a key strategic business tool.
Please visit www.dm3institute.com for more information about us.
We are actively looking for senior iOS developer who will be responsible for designing and developing iOS applications for the company. The position is based in Dubai.
The person must have below key skills.
If you meet all above criteria and interested to apply for this position kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior iOS Developer” in the subject line.
MS and PhD Scholarships at King Abdullah University
In case of help you can use google translator for the indonesian helping website
http://kaustina.org/ or google translated
Jobs at TPS software house
TPS is a software, systems and consulting firm specializing in e-Banking and e-Payment products, solutions and services. Established in 1996, TPS is the Pioneer and market leader in the field of e-Banking within Pakistan and Middle East region serving over 120 banks and telcos presence in over 30 countries across MEA, Asia Pacific, South Asia and Europe.
We are seeking keen, experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team as a Professional Services Engineers. The role includes co-ordination of all support/implementation activities and ensuring that support and professional services are being provided in line with our software support agreements.
The duties/responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
· Provide 1st line support for company’s projects. Determine and isolate problems (including the root cause)
· Understand the impact and work with the team to provide technical assistance to customers via phone or email respecting SLAs
· Provide daily responses via the Call ID tracking tool, respecting the various Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and updating the knowledge base.
· Collaborate with the Level 3 (Development) team and the QA (Quality Assurance) team to identify new bugs and carry out tests.
· Collaborate with Development Teams to provide input for the new procedures and documentation, and with the entire organization to gain technical knowledge internally.
· An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to respect customers’ deadlines in a professional manner
· Work with the reporting manager to improve existing activities and tools.
· Provide remote and on-site training (new or existing training) to the customers, working with the Technical Writers to develop and update the various training tools and concepts.
Candidates must hold a Baccalaureate (BS/B.Sc.) degree in IT/CS. Previous experience in technical support is a significant plus.
0 – 2 years of experience
Strong interpersonal skills
Good communication skills and customer-focused attitude.
Capability to adapt quickly and positively to change.
Professional and positive attitude to changing priorities and deliverables.
Proactive team player able to negotiate with other team members to maintain high quality of work.
Strong and efficient organizational skills.
Creative in finding cost-efficient and user-friendly solutions
Data base knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle), programming languages (C++, C#, ASP, HTML, SQL) and operating systems (Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, Solaris) are a significant plus
Length and quality of experience, as demonstrated by achievement, may compensate in part for a lack of formal education.
Experience of Web-based / Distributed Applications & Solutions.
Familiarity with common IT problems and their solutions/workaround.
Microsoft accreditations (complete or in progress) such as MCSE or MCSA would be an advantage
A methodical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
Ability to prioritize work and break activities up in general and detailed tasks.
Proactive, Can-do Attitude.
Success & Results Orientated
Works well in a team.
Direct and open style; delivers first time on commitments.
Confident, enthusiastic, committed, loyal and honest.
Languages : fluent in both spoken and written English (any other language is a significant plus)
Gender : Any
This is a great opportunity for someone with natural curiosity, a broad technical background and an interest in providing excellent support to domestic as well as international customers in this growing market area.
To apply for this position, please send your latest updated resume with a cover letter and passport size photograph by e-mail at email@example.com, quoting reference “PS Engineer” in the subject line by 30th November 2013.
Principal Engineer at Emirates Group
Principal Engineer – 02 Positions
Job Reference: PE/ME/25132
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
There are Principal Engineer roles available under the following domains:
Preferred Additional Qualification
Must have experience working on mission critical and highly complex environments, specifically using the following technologies: