Immediate Opportunity-SharePoint Developer
|We currently have a LONG-TERM Consulting role with our client in Orlando, FL for a SharePoint Developer. Please review the below details and description.
Please call me at 201-508-2137 to discuss this role further. I look forward to hearing from you. If you are currently unavailable, please feel free to pass this to a friend or colleague who may be interested.
- Design & document, develop, configure, test, implement and maintain SharePoint/Infopathsolutions/applications.
- Define and develop client server database structures and related application logic using MS SQL Server while making use of sharepoint web services.
- Write procedures and manuals, where applicable, for newly developed applications to support its usage.
- Support, modify and improve applications currently in use if required.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
- Collaborate IT teams and support functional sites / users as required.
- Follow an appropriate stage-gate style process for new projects. Track and maintain appropriate project and routine activity metrics.
- Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs.
- Other activities as required to achieve defined job objectives.
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written a must.
- Practical experience with the following languages/applications:
Sharepoint 2007 & 2010
.Net 2.0 or higher, SQL Server 2005/2008, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS), Visual Studio 2005/2008, MS Windows XP/7(client & server), MS Office 2010, Visual Basic, C#, VB.Net, HTML, XML, ASP
- Knowledge of the SharePoint Application Definition Designer to register Line of Business (LOB) applications..
- Experience in Infopath Forms Services and Sharepoint Developer Workflow for Sharepoint 2007 & 2010 required
- Knowledge about Excel Services and the Web Services architecture of SharePoint and how to interface from external apps.
- Knowledge of the backend SharePoint System Administration environment preferred.
- Strong understanding of software development methods, standards and processes.
- Microsoft or other software certifications a plus.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of computer systems and programming methods.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (3-6 years) in Software Engineering or some related subject.
Computing Concepts, Inc.
185 East Union Avenue Ι East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Phone: 201-508-2137 Ι Fax: 201-935-9653