BPM Designer-A Leading Company-Qatar
Our client is a leading IT Consulting Company based in Doha and are looking for BPM Designer with the following skills:
2+ years in K2 BPM tool, 5+ years in BPM, Must have K2 BPM platform experience preferably with Sharepoint, .NET, Banking
• Design and develop a banking business process in K2
• Establish integration with MS Dynamics CRM
• Establish integration with Sharepoint
• Good in communication
If interested kindly mail us the following at the earliest :
Your updated CV along with a recent snap / photo
Your current and expected compensation / salary details
Your joining time
The reason for your current change
Your passport details
Praxis Placement Consultancy
Immediate Onsite for Sharepoint Developer-Admin at Qatar
|Greetings from Kaar Technologies…
Kaar Technologies (www.kaartech.com) is a company of professionals focused on providing Microsoft, Java, SAP and SAP NetWeaver related services. Headquartered in Chennai, India, with offices in Netherlands, Saudi Arabia US, Singapore and Canada. We are a joint venture company with a certified SAP services provider in Netherlands..
We have executed end to end SAP projects across various geographies which include Middle East, Netherlands and India. We have been one of the preferred SAP vendors for Fortune One Company in Saudi Arabia. Kaar Technologies have successfully executed complex SAP projects and have extensive experience in providing SAP solutions for various industrial verticals like Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Manufacturing,FMCG,Automobile, Real Estate and Construction and Media.
With a strong understanding of the market requirements in various industrial verticals, Kaar technologies is currently involved in developing in-house products (SAP and Non-SAP products).
Position: Sharepoint Developer cum Admin
Exp: 4 to 8 years
Base Location: Chennai/Qatar
Minimum 4+yrs of experience in Sharepoint Development and administration.
Experience in Sharepoint Server 2010/2007.
Excellent communication skill.
Willing to travel across the globe based on the project need.
If you are interested, please send your updated profile to email@example.com with following details
2. Sharepoint Exp:
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Network Engineer at Qatar
Senior Network Engineer responsible for analysing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components. Senior Network Engineer performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets user satisfaction.
1. Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
2. Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, VPN and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
3. Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
4. Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
5. Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
6. Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
7. Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
8. Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
9. Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
10. Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
11. Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
12. Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
13. Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades.
14. Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP & CCDA
• Experienced in availability and capacity management
• Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support
• Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
• Familiarity with Service Delivery standards and frameworks
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the job criteria.
Unit Head in banking domain required for Qatar
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Unit Head for one of our clients which is a leading banks in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• Should have experience in Database Administration & Management
• Should have experience in Systems Administration
• Should have experience in Disaster Recovery
• Banking domain experience is mandatory
The below mentioned skills would be an advantage
• IT Infrastructure Design
• Information Security
• IT Governance
• Business Development
• IT Strategy
• Vendor Management
• Business Analysis
• Data Center
• Retail Banking
• Business Continuity
Educational Qualifications/ Certifications
• M.B.A. in Financial Management
• Master in Computer Science / IT
• PMP Certification or any other project management certification (not mandatory)
Experience Required: 10+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (maximum 2 weeks)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com
Credit Analyst Qatar
My client in Doha, Qatar and is looking to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst.
• Follow up and ensure timely receipt of audited and quarterly in house financials. Monitor covenant compliance. Ensure that the CA’s are prepared and submitted to the RM to meet set deadlines./Structure the project financing deal.
• Complete all securities documentation within 30 days from the date of the facility letter. In case of anticipated delay, seek appropriate deferral from the authorities within the next 7 days.
• Maintain proper documentation and filing ensuring that all routine security documents are received.
• Ensure that internal and external customer queries are attended to promptly. Any requests to be addressed / processed or elevated to the next level maximum within 2 working days.
• Develop working relations with clients at key levels, and provide a regular feedback to RM on account conduct / utilization / profitability and market conditions.
• Handling the portfolio independently in the absence of the Relationship Manager.
• Market data collection & making recommendations.
• Preparing /analyzing credit files for renewals/revisions/new customers.
• Assist the team in all operational and back office works.
• Look after the portfolio of each other in their absence.
• Reviewing of periodic reports.
• Checking and verification of security documents in coordination with RMs.
• Liaise with RMs for opening accounts /Corporate Internet banking/Check book etc
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 5 – 7 Years Banking Experience/ Credit experience
• GCC Experience
• Bachelors Degree
• Credit Background
*Please note candidates MUST be based in Qatar and MUST have a NOC available*
If you are interested in this position or know someone with the skills required please send an updated CV in word format.
Banking Technology Division
Immediate Requirement QATAR System Administrator
We are looking for a Sr. System Administrator for a requirement with a client in QATAR.
Kindly look into the attachment for detailed JD.
Please send in your updated profile if interested with the following details.
Present CTC –
Expected CTC – 10000 QTR / Month (if you are OK with the ctc given)
Notice time –
To Speak – Yes / No
To Write – Yes / No
To Read – Yes / No
Please treat this as most urgent.
Thanks and Regards
Detailed Job Description: System Admin